Electro Industries’ Packaged Make-Up Air units are designed for today’s tighter homes where unhealthy negative pressure can be created by appliances such as kitchen vent hoods, fireplaces, dryers, gas furnaces, water heaters, bathroom exhaust fans or any appliance without sealed combustion.
These high efficiency units provide fresh air to keep the home or building at positive pressure, reducing backdrafting combustion gasses that could create a health risk.
International Residential Code (IRC) requires exhaust hood systems of 400 CFM and greater to have make-up air equal to the exhaust air and to automatically open and close with the operation of the fan.
Make-Up Air as seen on Hometime
- WarmFlo® Digital Proportional Temperature Control - utilizes full element modulation with solid state relay, inlet and outlet temperature sensors, to maintain precise user defined temperature set point
- Integrated powered inlet damper
- Aluminum mesh permanent washable filter
- All models include (1) CT “doughnut”
- Simple installation, mounting kit included
- Listed for horizontal or vertical installation
- Can be easily wall-hung
- 20-year finned rod element warranty
- 2-year parts warranty
- Made in the USA
Electro's Industry Exclusive Features of 5-22 kW Models:
electro’s unique control adapts to multi-speed range hoods or multiple fan applications:
- Multiple Fan Speed Output - Low, Medium, and High fan speed output to match multi-speed range hoods.
- Multiple Control Input Options - Three current transformer (CT) inputs allow for multiple fan applications. CT inputs will also provide variable blower speeds to more closely match multi-speed exhaust fans. Activation can also be as simple as an end switch or contact closure.
- LCD Display - Interactive display used for multiple fan speed calibration and real time estimated CFM output. Also displays desired target temperature as well as incoming and supply air temperatures.
Electro's Features of 1-2 kW Models:
- Variable Fan Speed Output - Easy to adjust fan speed knob allows for precise CFM output.
- 120VAC Power Connection - Plug-in cord allows for simple power connection.
- Control Input Options - Activated through a basic end switch connection, thermostat, or current sensing relay.
Available Literature/Specification Sheets
|| Packaged Make-Up Air Literature Sheet
||EM-MB (150 CFM) Specification Sheet
||EM-MC, EM-MD (350, 600 CFM) Specification Sheet
||EM-ME, EM-MF, EM-MG (900, 1050, 1200 CFM) Specification Sheet
Dakota Supply Group
475 West Minnehaha Avenue
St Paul, MN 55103
Contact: 800-652-9784, 651-224-5781, or email@example.com
865 Xenium Lane N
Plymouth, MN 55441
Johnstone Supply #274
3192 Hall Avenue
Grand Junction, CO 81504
Contact: Phone 970-434-1374 or Fax 970-434-1068
Peak Sales Solutions
20 Auburn St, Unit 3
Waltham, MA 02453
Contact: Patrick Varley, 508-259-1536 or Patrick@peaksalessolutions.com